Monday, November 11, 2013

Wrap Around

Yigal Azrouel Jacket / Uniqlo Flannel turned skirt / Cynthia Vincent perforated wedges / A wang bag

The weather is getting colder, and I'm getting more excited... 

Why?

Because... Brace yourselves, Winter is coming. And that means everything I hold near and dear to me will also be coming: Birthday, Holidays, Days off, SNOW~
I absolutely Love Love Love with 3 capital Ls, Winter. The chill just wakes me up, and the stillness of snow falling just brings tears to my eyes.
Seriously! This is no joke. I was born in to Winter and I cannot wait to feel those feelings again. 

But be still my heart for it is still Fall. And transitional weather styling has always been a pain in the butt because I don't want to sweat through my shirt in the afternoon and turn into a popsicle at night.  

So that's why I love that wrapping a button up around your waist is not a "uncool" thing anymore. It's just so easy and carefree. And honestly, I Don't Care because I'm just waiting for Fall to be over so it can be Winter again. 


- momo

No comments:

Post a Comment