Friday, November 8, 2013

Overall & Dots.

uniqlo overalls / comme des garcons button up / bloch flats / alexander wang bag


Overalls are making a huge comeback, and I seriously love them to death. It reminds me of my childhood and just screams playfulness. But honestly, it is hard to find the right overall, with the right fit and style that doesn't make you look like a messy 4 year old, or a painter getting ready to work. 

It's a miracle how perfect these uniqlo overalls were.  They were a serious steal and did not have get a loan to covet it ~ and I even got it on sale. Ahh. I told my heart to wait, and patient definitely won at the end of the day which makes me heart these jeans so much more. 

It is so effortless and can be styled with practically everything in my closet. I swore I wore this more than once a week and always received compliments on it. 

Regardless of how long the overall trend stays, these jeans are definitely worth keeping in my closet for as long as I can hold on. Who knows... maybe they will make a comeback again after another 10-29 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment