Saturday, September 14, 2013

Marc Jacobs Makeup Freebies

So I thought I would make this in a separate post because the rtw one was long enough already... right?

Marc Jacobs just came out with his new line of make up not so long ago, and I suppose this was a great opportunity for him to promote his products. ~

Everything came in this cute signature bag. I dropped it on the bus and it rolled away. :(


The package contains a mascara, a eyeshadow pallet, and a lipstick. 

The packaging for the mascara was pretty heavy, and it felt big. I didn't even realize it was a mascara until I read the box. 

The beauty blogger in me is coming out ~~~

For the eyeshadow palette, I received The Glam. 

I love the packaging for this. It came in a little pouch. 

I actually like this color of lipstick. It's called Saboteur. 


and of course! the most important beauty accessory. A fan, so your makeup won't melt away. ~ 

momo.

No comments:

Post a Comment