Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cupcakes and polka dots

T'was another hard day out working. Walked around Soho and shot some footage. And most importantly decided to spontaneously get cupcakes after seeing everyone going in and out of this cupcake shop. 


 

Vintage Levi's jean jacket, polka dot sweater, h&m circle skirt, Jeffrey Campbell spiked litas. 




My buddy and I lounged on the front steps of Philip Lim's store, while trying to get some shots, and I started noticing everyone going in to the same cupcake store - Georgetown Cupcake. So it was only natural that I try it out. 



It was wonderful inside. Made to look like a mini cupcake factory, I saw people hard at work at making the cupcake decorations and rows and rows of cupcakes waiting to be served. 

I decided to get the salted caramel cupcake as it was recommended by the cashier and my buddy decided on the red velvet. 
Yum Yum Yums. 

Here's today's music. Junip's new song sounds absoulately fantastic. LISTEN

Junip - Your Life Your Call

No comments:

Post a Comment