Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pearl


H&M pearl dress / UNIQLO shawl / Paco Herrero Shoes

This week has been extremely hectic. I seem to have lost my head somewhere... With all this moving around I felt like I couldn't function normally. And naturally.. something terrible happened. 

After going out on Long Island, I lost my camera on the train, and everything after that was just a complete mess. I kept on losing and forgetting things left and right. My mind just wasn't in the right place for some reason. 
But thankfully, a few days after that incident, I got a call saying that they have my camera at the lost and found, and I can go and get it. Even so... the thought of losing something to valuable, not just monetarily but also of sentimental value was something that I couldn't handle. 

This incident definitely was a huge experience for me and I don't want this to sound like a reflective essay, but I really want to stop being so forgetful... 

Anyhow. because of all this, I haven't been posting, on here, lookbook, nor tumblr. But here I am again. I have to return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment